Personalise Your WordPress Website in Just a Few Hours!
Now that you have your WordPress website up and running, learn how to take control of content and get found by search engines. Creativate have done the research so you don’t have to.
Who will benefit:
- Individuals with some previous experience of WordPress; how to set publish posts, pages and add media and extend with plugins;
- Participants who have completed the Creativate Beginners WordPress workshop;
- Entrepreneurs who have created their first WordPress site but need more control over content and appearance;
- Groups, organizations and individuals maintaining a WordPress website or blog;
- Job-seekers maintaining WordPress resume, blog or profile;
- Learners who benefit from face-to-face training in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Dyad Theme Customisation);
- Extending with Widgets;
- Menus & Navigation;
- Social Media Integration;
- Adding video;
- SEO Tips;
- Image Editing;
- Custom Domain Names with WordPress Subscriptions (a fee of approx. €48 euro is charged by WordPress for account subscription and domain registration should participants wish to complete this optional step).
What to Bring
- A laptop with WiFi connection.
About Your Trainer
Niamh O’Hora has over 15 years experience in UX, Software, Web and Digital Design services. Previously a lecturer on the Institute of Technology’s Creative Digital Media degree program, she has extensive experience in the design and delivery of Web, Graphic and User Experience training. Niamh has designed and developed many websites using the WordPress framework, and will share her tips and techniques!