Launch your own WordPress website in just a few hours!
If you have the skills to type an email, you can use WordPress to develop your first website! Creativate can guide you through your first website set-up, with lots of tips and techniques for making that all-important first online impression with customers and audiences.
Who will benefit:
- Beginners with limited or no experience of web publishing;
- Entrepreneurs who need a web presence but don’t know where to start;
- Groups, organizations and individuals establishing their first website or blog;
- Job-seekers establishing an online resume, blog or profile;
- Anyone tasked with maintaining a WordPress website;
- Learners who benefit from face-to-face training in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Configuring Settings;
- Selecting and Customizing a Theme;
- Creating Posts & Pages;
- Formatting Text;
- Adding Media;
- Using Widgets;
- Basic Image Editing.
What to Bring
- A laptop with WiFi connection.
About Your Trainer
Niamh O’Hora has over 15 years experience in UX, Software, Web and Digital Design services. Previously a lecturer on the Institute of Technology’s Creative Digital Media degree program, she has extensive experience in the design and delivery of Web, Graphic and User Experience training. Niamh has designed and developed many websites using the WordPress framework, and will share her tips and techniques!